.SpaceKiller.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
.SpaceKiller.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

A reason for racism?

AuteurMessage
Ukropaas
Invité

A reason for racism? Empty
MessageSujet: A reason for racism?   A reason for racism? Icon_minitimeMar 13 Fév à 2:57

I took my 11 year old niece to see Epic Movie tonight. We had just gotten our soda and candy and we're going to the theater when we passed a large group of blacks (probably in the 18-23 year old range). They didn't bother us but they were harassing another group of kids as we walked by. I honestly didn't even pay attention and we took our seats in the theater. A few minutes later my niece wanted popcorn so without thinking twice I gave her cash and told her to go get it. She left and was gone for 5 minutes or so.
So first off I currently reside in very small town on the border of Ohio and West Virginia, where there is very few problems, and I am 33 years old. I had also asked my niece to bring straws as I had forgotten them, but when she came back she was visibly shaken. I asked what was wrong and she said the black kids (there was about 8 of them) backed her into a corner and were demanding she give them her popcorn. She managed to get away and run to the theater.
So I am not going to act like some bullshit bad ass, but I'd like to think anyone on here would defend their family no matter what I left the theater and saw the group in the hallway. I chastised them for harassing my niece, and one of the black males starting talking shit to me. I got up in his face and begged him to do something.
So here is what happened. One of the guys got up behind me and sucker punched me, splitting open my lip pretty bad. I threw a back elbow that caught him pretty flush, and took his friend that was in my face down and started to pound him. I was fucking him up pretty bad when his friends started to kick me as I was on top of him. At this point I was in a pretty bad spot.
Funny thing though, as I thought I was fucked two anonymous rednecks (and I say this respectfully) pulled the two off and threw them a pretty good beating. I was able to concentrate on the one I had down and gave him some ground and pound he won't soon forget.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
shimrha
Barbare du Flood !
Barbare du Flood !
shimrha

A reason for racism? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: A reason for racism?   A reason for racism? Icon_minitimeMar 13 Fév à 10:01

Va creuvé !!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

A reason for racism?
Page 1 sur 1